Veterans Day will take place Monday, November 11, and as a way to say thank you to those who have served in the U.S. armed forces, restaurants will be offering free meals to Veterans and active military members.
Take a look at some of the deals:
- Applebees – Veterans and active military members with valid ID will receive a free meal from participating locations on Nov. 11.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Free small order of traditional or boneless wings and fries on Nov. 11.
- Denny’s – Free ‘Build Your Own Grand Slam’ breakfast for active and inactive military members on Nov. 11, 5 a.m. to Noon
- Golden Corral – Free meal on Nov. 11 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for active and inactive military members
- IHOP – Free pancakes on Nov. 11.
- Krispy Kreme – Free doughnut and small coffee for veterans and active military on Nov. 11.
- Little Caesar’s – Free $5 Hot and Ready lunch combo from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Nov. 11.
- Olive Garden – Free meal from a limited menu along with unlimited soup or salad and garlic breadsticks on Nov. 11.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer or dessert from special menu on Nov. 11.
- Red Robin – Free Tavern Double Burger with Bottomless Steak Fries on Nov. 11.
- Starbucks – Free tall coffee on Nov. 11.
- Subway – Free six-inch sub with valid ID at select Subway locations on Nov. 11.
- Texas Roadhouse – Free meal from a choice of 10 menu options and a drink on Nov. 11.
Please make sure to bring proof of service or valid military identification to redeem offers.