On Monday, November 11th, the nation celebrates its heroes on Veterans Day!
As part of the celebration, Texas Roadhouse is offering free meals to all active, retired, and former military members.
“For the ninth year, every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces,” Texas Roadhouse said in a release.
The Veterans Day free meal is valid on Veterans Day only from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Veterans, active-duty military, and former military personnel can pick from any of these options for their Veterans Day free meal:
- 6 oz. Sirloin Steak (with your choice of two sides)
- Single Grilled Pork Chop (with your choice of two sides)
- Pulled Pork Dinner (with your choice of two sides)
- Country Fried Chicken (with your choice of two sides)
- Country Fried Sirloin (with your choice of two sides)
- All-American Cheeseburger (with steak fries)
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich (with steak fries)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich (with steak fries)
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Critter Salad
You can read more about these items in Texas Roadhouse’s online menu, including what sides you’ll be able to choose from.
Also included with the meal is the choice between a free iced tea, soft drink, or coffee.
What You Need to Take With You to Texas Roadhouse
Providing proof of military service is a requirement for almost all restaurants that are giving out free meals on Veterans Day, including Texas Roadhouse.
Eligible customers can take advantage of Texas Roadhouse’s Veterans Day free meal only if they bring a military ID card, Veterans Affairs card, or Discharge papers.