Need a job? If so, look no further than right here at home.
The City of Pearland is looking for new employees. Here are the recent job postings with the city.
- Building Inspector
- Emergency Management Planner
- GIS Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor – Streets & Drainage
- Part Time Lifeguard
- Streets & Drainage Equipment Operator
- Supervisor – Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Utility Maintenance Worker
To apply, or for any questions, visit City of Pearland job openings.
*The City of Pearland offers an excellent benefits package including a voluntary ICMA 457 deferred compensation program, as well as membership in the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS) with a 2:1 employer match.
The City of Pearland pays all premiums for the employee’s dental, long-term disability protection, and life insurance and the City pays the majority portion of the medical premium for employees and dependents.*