Pearland will hold its annual Hometown Christmas parade and celebration December 1st.
It’s the 37th year for the family-favorite, lighted Christmas Parade. Join us to watch the beautifully-decorated floats decked out in holiday spirit. Businesses, non-profit organizations, families, individuals, and civic groups are invited to have a float in the parade.
The route will travel east on FM 518. The parade begins at Old Alvin Road and ends at Pearland Parkway.
Pearland 125: Past, Present and Future. This theme recognizes the City’s upcoming 125th anniversary, marking the kick off of a year-long Quasquicentennial celebration in 2019. Participants are encouraged to get creative with this theme, in addition to using lights and Christmas decor. Here are some possible ideas.
- Showcase your business or organization’s history.
- Celebrate being a part of the Pearland community.
- What was Pearland like 125 years ago?
- What will Pearland look like in the future?
Spectators may park in the shopping centers along the parade route at no cost.
- For the health and safety of our guests, we ask that you please do not bring your pets to this event. (Service dogs, in harness, are permitted)
- Food and drinks are allowed.
- Smoking and alcohol are prohibited.
For more information, call 281.412.8900 or email email@example.com.
Categories: Pearland TX